Guidelines For Author
LACHOO MANAGEMENT JOURNAL
An endeavor to explore new horizons of Management Research
A peer reviewed International Referred Bi-Annual Management Journal
- Authors are required to send one Hard Copy and one Soft Copy of their Manuscript.
- They should send abstract of 400 words with 5 keywords along with the main paper.
- The full paper should not exceed 20,000 words.
- A brief sketch of the author/authors’ introduction and achievements must be attached.
- A soft copy of the article on the given email address: email@example.com
- Authors must use A4 size papers only.
- The matter should be neatly typed in Times New Roman 12 size font.
- The text should be double spaced.
- All the Margins must be 1’ all around.
- All the charts, graphs and diagrams or tables should be separately attached on the sheets in the order as appear in paper as annexure.
- The source of these must appear at the bottom. For references, authors are asked to pay particular attention to accuracy and correct presentation of references. In text references should be cited by giving the author’s name and year of publication (e.g.- Smith, 2009).
- The bibliography and references should be in APA style.
- The author’s name should not appear in between the paper as to facilitate the blind review process.
- Wherever the copyrighted material is being used into articles the authors must give reference and must be able to reproduce on being asked.
- The articles once sent for publication in Lachoo Management Journal cannot be sent anywhere.
- Once the article is published in Lachoo Management Journal no part of it can be reproduces or reprinted anywhere without the written consent from editor.
- Once the manuscript is accepted by Editorial Board, all the copyrights of the paper will transferred to Lachoo Management Journal.
- Lachoo Management Journal can make some editorial amendments in the manuscript.
- The editorial Board and Institution is not responsible for views expressed by the author, reviewers and researchers.
- Subscription to the journal can be made by sending a demand draft in favor of “Lachoo Memorial College of Science and Technology” payable at Jodhpur.